Monday, January 31, 2011

End of the first month of the new year!

Cello again faithful readers (of which there are about 5 methinks)! I come to you with more photos and an update about school and my second adventure to Cork!

First week of college was "key skills." Bunch of different “key skills” that we need for the future. What future? Mostly research based. Second week was Environmental Health. A lot do with hygiene, sanitation and water (HSW). Actually everything to do with those things. My classmates want to start a campaign called, “Shit Happens: Don’t let it hit the fan.” Now all we need is money and celebrity power to make sure that everyone in the world knows and understands how important HSW is! Who wants to help?!

Then Cork with Meghan and Frank for delicious sausages (I honestly think I need to bring some home they're so good) and  a beautiful walk in Gougan Barra! I freaking love Ireland. (Sorry for the not top quality photos... all were taken by iPhone.)


Why did I take a photo of this? BECAUSE IT'S A TRAIN TROLLEY LIKE IN HARRY POTTER

Seriously Cork? Get prettier.

Love the icicle formation :)

More cool ice formations

The loverly Gougan Barra

Holy Well #11 BUT NO MONEY IN IT!

The lake is ICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment