Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! (Or Red Day to my Korean folks)

Happy Valentine's Day! Even though I have a boyfriend (who I am very thankful for) I still do not enjoy this holiday. Expectations are so unnecessarily high for everything and it's just so dumb. BUT one of my best friends is here and we were each other's valentines (the boyfriend is okay with it... haha). I will take this time to say thank you to all of my friends and family (and that's actually kind of redundant because my friends are an extension of my family) for being a part of my life and I love you all. I may be thousands of miles away from you all (except Andi) but I always feel like you all are so encouraging with all your emails and snail mail. So from the land of the green I wish you the best and most loving Valentine's Day!

And to the boyfriend (who I don't think reads this): thank you for putting up with the crazy American-ness and being so sweet. I definitely got lucky finding you... Thanks for putting a smile on my face when I try so hard not to. Can't wait for Galway!

No comments:

Post a Comment