Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Can't believe it's been 12 days!

Okay, there goes my promise of updating once a week. Sorry! I do have to say that it's been an interesting 12 days though. 12.5 of those hours were dedicated to the Irish immigration office which made me appreciate my parents SO much more. Mostly because if the Irish immigration is this bad with bureaucracy, can't even begin to think about it for the states. Ugh. Just thinking about it makes my skin crawl.

Anyway, here are the pictures as promised! I'll try to post more later but my brain is fried from dealing with Irish immigration.

View from my hostel but also you can see my flat across the River Liffey! It's the pink building.

My school. Trinity College Dublin. Real name? The College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin. Yeah, let's call it TCD shall we?

Of course they have trucks just running Guinness kegs everywhere!

My flatmate Meghan showing off her Russian Billiards skills at our favorite pub, Strawberry Hall.

The Pavilion, the place to go to drink ON CAMPUS and look at the rugby field. And yes, the weather has been like this pretty much the whole time I've been here.

How can I not have the crazy photos with the girls from class at a pub? 

Our class reps! This is on our viking tour of the city where we sat on a WWII vehicle.

I love Ireland. Try to drag me home. Just try it. You won't succeed.

1 comment:

  1. Chong this looks amazing!! I cant wait to come visit! <3

    ReplyDelete