Thursday, October 21, 2010

Picture site

So because I have to have my life completely compartmentalized, here is the URL for my picture site:
iheartzidane.shutterfly.com

How's life? Swell! I'm off to Cork this weekend for the jazz festival and it should be loads of fun. I'm meeting a few of my classmates' partners so it should be interesting. I love meeting people's other halves. It's very interesting.

Speaking of other halves, my flatmate is kind of dating this guy in a band! Woot! Free shows for me! Haha I'm so selfish but seriously. I'm so excited. Oh and speaking of shows... I'm seeing LCD Soundsystem and Boyce Avenue here in Ireland... how excite am I? Both are pretty cheap too.

I know this was a short, kind of lame post but pictures speak a thousand words right? If one strikes your fancy, ask me a question about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment