Monday, July 11, 2011

Sorry for the neglect!

My goodness gracious it's been seven weeks since I've updated and so much has happened since then! I've been to a few gigs, traveled across the Atlantic and the US to go home, came back to Ireland and finally finished my term two assignments... Doesn't sound like much for almost two months but the three weeks I spent back in California was a crazy whirlwind.

So this post is very short but I don't want to crazily inundate you (my very few but important reader people) with my shenanigans but rather I will update more and more by the end of this week about what's been going on. Until then a few photos:

Trudy the cat. Possibly the greatest cat after Maru.

San Diego, CA. How I miss you

Doughboys in Los Angeles, CA. "Dirty eggs" with grits and cornbread. One of the best breakfasts I've ever had.

2 comments:

  1. Is Trudy a Scottish Fold?? My favorite type of cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why yes she is! I know.. I especially love them when they're kittens :)

    ReplyDelete