Friday, November 5, 2010

Dublin Halloween!

This was my second Halloween out of the States and it was an absolute blast! I was, however, at a complete loss as to what to be. I rolled so many ideas around:
-trying to convince my classmates to be the cast of Harry Potter
-the class being PacMan/PacWoman
-2 of my classmates being Captain Morgan and Jack Daniels, whilst I would be the Absinthe Green Fairy
-80s girl (total cop out I know, but also weird because a lot of girls here dress like that anyway so....)
-Linda from Gimme Gimme Gimme, this HILARIOUS British comedy


-random zombie something (which is what I ended up being)

Me as a zombie ice skater, Meghan as a ballerina doll.
Good yeah? Took me ages to figure it out and I did my own make up! So not only did my classmates and I go out on the 30th and rang in the 31st, Meghan and I went to Temper Trap to celebrate the funness that is Halloween!

Meghan as the ballerina doll and me in my 80s outfit
Right when they came out

Dougy showing his great smile

I think this was Sweet Disposition and me trying to be artsy fartsy


As you can see, I had quite the weekend! This is the week before reading week, a construct of TCD where students get a week off to "catch up on work" but really everyone leaves for vacation, so I think I'm getting my term assignments. We'll see how much I'll update after this. If I do, it means I'm procrastinating! Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment